A THOUSAND YEARS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

ALL I WAN FOR CRISTMAS IS YOU

(Mariah)I Don't Want A Lot For ChristmasThere Is Just One Thing I NeedI Don't Care About The PresentsUnderneath The Christmas TreeI Don't Need To Hang My StockingThere Upon The FireplaceSanta Claus Won't Make Me HappyWith A Toy On Christmas DayI Just Want You For My OwnMore Than You Could Ever KnowMake My Wish Come TrueAll I Want For Christmas Is YouYou Baby(Justin)OhI Won't Ask For Much This ChristmasI Won't Even Wish For SnowI'm Just Gonna Keep On WaitingUnderneath The MistletoeI Won't Make A List And Send ItTo The North Pole For Saint NickI Won't Even Stay Awake ToHear Those Magic Reindeer Click'Cause I Just Want You Here TonightHolding On To Me So Tight[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-lyrics-justin-bieber.html ]What More Can I DoCuz Baby All I Want For Christmas Is You
Oh-Ho(Both)All The Lights Are ShiningSo Brightly EverywhereAnd The Sound Of Children'sLaughter Fills The AirAnd Everyone Is SingingI Hear Those Sleigh Bells RingingSanta Won't You Bring Me The One I Really NeedWon't You Please Bring My Baby To Me
(Mariah)Oh, I Don't Want A Lot For ChristmasThis Is All I'm Asking ForI Just Want To See My BabyStanding Right Outside My DoorOh I Just Want Him For My OwnMore Than You Could Ever KnowMake My Wish Come TrueBaby All I Want For Christmas IsYou
All I Want For Christmas Is You BabyAll I Want For Christmas Is You Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home